DATE AND TIME
Tue, 15 May 2018
4:00 PM – 9:30 PM EDT
Health City is back! Health City 2016 brought together Kingston and area residents with medical specialists and health care administrators. Presentations, expert panels and patient testimonies informed the public on critical health care issues in Ontario.
It’s time to do it again
In advance of the provincial election on June 7th Health City will host a panel for MPP candidates to share their health care platforms. Presentations by experts on critical health care issues, educational booths including Mock Hip and Knee Replacement Surgeries, Medical Simulation training demonstrations, dieticians, physiotherapists and many other health care professionals are returning.
Get Your Free Tickets Online Now
Tickets are required for the following presentations. These are Free. Register for and print out your free ticket for each presentation that you wish to attend.
5:00 – 5:50 p.m.
- Hot Topics in Health care
- How Kingston Health Sciences Center meets community needs
- Inside the Opioid Crisis
- Issues with Death, Dying, and Medical Assistance in Dying
- Indigenous Adolescent Mental Health
6:30 – 7:50 p.m.
- All Candidates Political Party Panel with Audience Q&A
- Local MPP candidates speak to party healthcare platforms in advance of June 7 election
Concert Hall Event 3
8:30 – 9:15 p.m.
- The Highs and Lows of Cannabis
- Policy, Security, Business and Medical experts discuss merits and risks of cannabis legislation
For more information, visit our website – http://healthcityontario.com