Start your summer season at Lake Ontario Park during the City’s annual Victoria Day Celebrations. Enjoy great live entertainment, local food trucks, exciting inflatable activities, face painting and balloon twisting, topped off by a jaw dropping fireworks display. The perfect kick off to a summer of family fun! Don’t forget to pack your sunscreen and a water bottle to fill up at the Utilities Kingston Water Buggy.
- Exciting inflatable activities
- Face painting & balloon twisting
- Kingston Police obstacle course and community engagement trailer
- Mounted Constable Sarah Groenwagon and her horse Marlin
- Deck tours aboard the St. Lawrence II Tall Ship
- Local food trucks
- Kingston Fire and Rescue
- Kingston Transit
- Splash pad and play structure
Miss T the Bubble Queen (At the pavilion)
- 1:30 p.m. – Bubbleology Show with Miss T the Bubble Queen
- 2:30 p.m. – Miss T the Bubble Queen Interactive Bubble Station
- 4 p.m. – Bubbleology Show with Miss T the Bubble Queen
- 5 p.m. – Miss T the Bubble Queen Interactive Bubble Station
Kingston Police K-9 Unit (On the grass north of the pavilion)
- 3 p.m. – K-9 Demonstration
Story Time with Kingston Public Library
- 2:30 p.m. – Books for Babies
- 3:30 p.m – Rhythm and Rhyme (Ages 0-3)
Evening music lineup
Starting at 6 p.m. on stage by the water:
- 6 p.m. – Bon Evans Band – Feel good original music at its best!
- 7 p.m. – Emily Bashall – Country singer/songwriter
- 8 p.m. – Hotel California – A tribute performance to the Eagles.
9:30 p.m. – Spectacular fireworks finale
How to get to Lake Ontario Park
There is no parking available on site at Lake Ontario Park except for those who require accessible parking. This is for the safety of event attendees. Please see below for how to get to the park.
Parking & Free Shuttle
- Event parking will be available at St. Lawrence College (100 Portsmouth Ave) in parking lots P2, P3, P4, P5 and P6. After 5:30 p.m., access to the P1 lot will be available. Event parking is also available at Centre 70 (100 Days Road).
- A free shuttle will provide continuous round trip service to Lake Ontario Park from 1 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. with pick-ups at Centre 70 and St. Lawrence College. All shuttles are accessible and child friendly. Only service animals will be permitted on shuttles. View the shuttle map for shuttle pick-up locations.
- Avoid the hassle of parking by taking Kingston Transit. All Kingston Transit Express Routes (501/502, 601/602, 701/702, and the new 801/802 on Montreal St.) as well as routes 1, 7, and 15 will operate on regular service schedules. As always, kids 14 and under ride for free! Stay and enjoy the fireworks with family and friends. Kingston Transit will be there to get you home.
- Plan your trip with the Kingston Transit Trip Planner.
- View the Victoria Day transit service information.
Accessible parking is available at Lake Ontario Park. Upon arrival at the park, please speak to the attendants at the entrance to the park who will direct you to the accessible parking lot. If you have questions concerning accessibility of the event please contact email@example.com
- Line-X Kingston
- RW Electric
- Tom Wroe Boatbuilde